Town Hall

GPS: 49°40’4.245″N, 15°24’17.122″E

The original building from the end of the 18th and the beginning of the 19th century with annexes from 1926 and 2002 is the seat of the Municipal Office with expended competence for the areas of Světlá nad Sázavou and Ledeč nad Sázavou. The sculpture entitled Glass and Stone standing in front of the building was created by an academic sculptor Roman Podhrázský. The statue depicts breaking and shaping of the stone and production of lead crystal – two prevailing fields of activity of local inhabitants in the past.

Photo: KyTICe